Saturday, September 13, 2014

Not Enough Hours Continued

Boy is Mama Bird right!  There is never enough time in a day.  What's especially tough is fighting this end of summer cold that snuck up on me.  I was hoping to get a little house stuff done, but somehow walking the dog, grocery shopping and running errands took up most of the day.  After a very unseasonably cold two days, with even a sprinkling of snow,  we are now back to more moderate temps in the 70s.  It was absolutely gorgeous today.  As the sun starts to set over the mountains the late day sunshine is trickling into my family room along with a light breeze.  As the leaves dance, I am reminded that in a few short weeks, they will have all disappeared leaving us with nothing but bare branches for many months.  I love the fall..the colors, the sunshine, the blue sky, the pumpkins, etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment