Sunday, December 21, 2014

Winter Soltice

Up early today.  Had a hard time sleeping.  Back hurting.  Good timing.  With only 4 days to go until Christmas, I realized I need to be very productive today, yet trying to enjoy the season. So I'm starting the day off with a cup of joe, holiday music, a warm fire and the illumination of the Xmas tree.  

On tap today, flapjacks for the family, baking some cookies, crafting (trying to make "the grands" some holiday canvas'), wrapping presents, watching the Avs game, walking the dog and finally whipping up some potato pancakes for Hanukkah.  Oh yeah don't forget about the laundry!  Yes, that's a lot to accomplish in one day.  No wonder my back hurts!

Maybe I should just be like the animals in our house!

Happy Hanukkah, Winter Soltice and Merry Christmas!

3 comments: