Tuesday, August 25, 2015

One of Those Days!




Heavenly Blue Morning Glory


Today started out so promising, a beautiful morning glory morning, sunny but cool, just the perfect weather day--I had a mental list of things to accomplish and early on  I was moving right along, cleaned the kitchen      walked the dog, made a loaf of cranberry nut bread, did some reading, then tried to decide what to do next; I had piles of bills and correspondence that needed sorting and filing, a lost object needed to be found,  some bills to be paid, etc, etc--Somehow I just got all a twitter and couldn't decide what was my first priority, the more I thought about it, the more twitterpated (Baby Bird's word) I got and found myself going round and round trying to accomplish something--Everything I tried seemed to go awry and that added to my confusion and frustration! I told myself to just give up, relax, read a good book and try again tomorrow, but I continued to feel flustered about my lack of progress--At the end of the day, all I accomplished was walking the dog, making cranberry bread, cleaning the kitchen, did a little reading and made dinner! I should have just gone back outside and enjoyed the Morning Glories--It was just one of those days!



  



                                                           TWITTERPATED:

                                                      In a state of nervous excitement
                                                      Infatuated or obsessed

    

No comments:

Post a Comment