Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What is the best way to lose weight?

A few weeks ago Baby Bird and I agreed that we needed to lose weight but we differed on the way to do it.  Baby Bird is dead set on following a program that is supposed to "jump start your metabolism" and I want to follow a plan that reduces the amount of sugar, fat and carbohydrates eaten. Both have a lot in common, but I think her plan is just too hard to keep track of, eating certain foods on certain days, certain veggies on certain days, some veggies are okay all the time. To my older brain, it is too confusing and too hard to keep track of all the combinations and schedule of eating certain foods. For some reason she is dead set on following this routine (most of the time anyway, there are times when we both fall off the wagon and eat cake or ice cream or some other off limits food)--I think she is being stubborn and she can't understand why I can't keep it straight!



       Let's see, if this is Wednesday, it must be this:                  

and if it is Friday, it must be this????


  1. I think this much easier:

Oil, no oil, squash, no squash, green beans, asparagus, beef, chicken? The debate rages on...


1 comment:

  1. I have come to the conclusion that eating in moderation is what helps....of course I do not know the meaning of the word moderation and that is where my problem lies. I guess you will each follow what you think will work for you and the end result will determine the winner!

    ReplyDelete