Saturday, April 11, 2015

Abandoned???


                                                                                   


It appears that Baby Bird has abandoned our blog and for a while so had I, Mama Bird--this was supposed to a blog our our agreeing, disagreeing and agreeing to disagree--but for her own reasons Baby Bird has left the nest (not just the nest but the whole tree!!). She says it is because she doesn't have time and with that I can agree--too many things and people needing her attention; first of course her own Baby Birds who will soon to be leaving, and in fact are mostly out on their own now, just requiring a little bit of feeding from time to time. Secondly, her brood of 37 students and school issues, thirdly husband, housekeeping, dog walking--well, you get the picture I am sure!






Baby Birds





                   Student Birds
 
                                  So, I guess I will fly on alone for now  


                               

2 comments:

  1. Flying alone is okay Mama Bird and I will expect to see more posts from you in the future. I bet when things slow down for Baby Bird she will join you again on agreeing or disagreeing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all these thoughts swirling around my head, but never seem to get them into the blog--have patience, more will be coming! We will see about Baby Bird this summer, don't know if she will have time then either--taking some classes, vacation (to that lovely place you saw on FB), kids, husband, well, we will see! But I will try to do better

      Delete