Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Mother's Day seems like an appropriate time to finally post.  Mama Bird is right.  This bird is just too dang tired most of the time to post, but in honor of my Mom, I am blogging to thank her for all she does for this family. Not only does she cook for us most nights (something for which I am profoundly thankful for), but she also cleans, feeds animals, keeps our plants alive and even pitches in caring for the littles when they need it.  This week is a prime example of this.  One of the littles was peeling a kiwi and managed to peel her finger instead of the kiwi.  The gushing wouldn't stop so off they went to urgent care for some medical advice.  Luckily, it wasn't too serious, but that is beside the point.  She always steps up to help those in need and doesn't look for anything in return.  So Mama Bird, for all those times you have helped us, even with the small stuff, I raise my glass and say a heartfelt THANK YOU.  We love you with all our hearts.  You are the best mom anyone could ask for.  Not only are you my mom, but you're my best friend.  Love you oodles and oodles.

1 comment:

  1. Little Bird, I do believe you made Big Bird very happy with your words.

    ReplyDelete